NANTYFFIN CHAPEL CEMETERY MEMORIAL INSCRIPTIONS
Nantyffin Baptist cause was started in 1796 and according to the religious census of 1851 the Chapel was erected in 1810
and the first burial was 1811. Unfortunately this Chapel closed in 2011for religious services but it is remains open for burials.
The taking of the memorial inscriptions and the photographs were done in August 2011.
Due to the condition of some of the gravestones an earlier survey of the graveyard by Gareth Jones in 1996 was consulted.
Due to the condition of the chapel building it is due for demolition in the near future
Cd price £10
To order please email Ystrad FHS
updated September 2019